Earthquake's XJ-700R amplifier addresses the need to correctly adjust a room to precision audiophile status.
The XJ-700R has a built-in boundary EQ designed to remove exaggerated boomy sounds created by corner loading, large wall surfaces or installations inside custom cabinetry. The 99% efficient XJ-700R amplifier addresses the actual phase correction problem with the room EQ.
Additionally, the XJ series amplifiers are optimized to work in conjuction with the Q10B and MQB-1 tactile transducers, as well as THOR In-wall subwoofers. The XJ-700R can easily power up to two THOR In-wall subwoofers, four Q10B or six MQB-1 tactile transducers.
- Model nr.: XJ-700R
- EAN: 0 068975 900794
- RCA Inputs
- Remote Control
- Boundary Equalizer
- Variable 24db low pass crossover 40-160HZ
- Auto-ON by signal sense function
- Black Finish
- Auxiliary IR control via 1/8” Mono mini-jack. Allows the amplifier to be remote controlled even if it is placed in a different location
- Music or Movie preset mode
- Detachable Rack Ears
Power output :
- 1 x 1000 Watt IHF (4-Ohms Mono)
- 1 x 600 Watt IHF (8-Ohms Mono)
- 1 x 700 WRMS (4-Ohms Mono)
- 1 x 400 WRMS (8-Ohms Mono)
- Frequency Response 18Hz-160Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.02%
- Damping Factor: >1500
- Note: The minimum rated impedance is 4-Ohm total. On the actual amp it specifies 4-Ohm minimum on each terminal. These terminals however operate as one, meaning that you can either put a 4-Ohm load on one of them and none on the other OR put an 8-Ohm load on both of them, resulting in a total impedance of 4-Ohm.